FULLY AUTOMATIC HIFI-TURNTABLE
The fully automatic function of the CS 429 provides maximum ease of use. The tonearm automatically lifts, shifts across and drops with the push of a button. Simply place the vinyl record on the platter and push the start button.
The CS 429 has a fully adjustable tonearm. This provides the option to change the pickup in the future and to alter the trackingforce and anti-scating accordingly.
The internal rubber damping construction decouples the tonearm and platter from external vibrations. This very quiet platform pro-vides an excellent sound performance combined with precise, optical speed control.
PLINTH: SOLID MDF
- MDF construction with internal vibration absorber
- Elastomer vibration absorber integrated inside the feet
- Removable dust cover
PLATTER: ALUMINIUM DIE-CAST
- Precise aluminium die-cast
- Heavy rubber mat for resonance damping
- Solid platterbearing with a hardened steel spindle in a brass bushing
TONEARM: STRAIGHT, STATICALLY BALANCED
- All functions can be fully automatic or manual
- Solid aluminum construction with ball-bearings
- Adjustable trackingforce and antiskating